Monday, October 22, 2007

My weekend,

Besides holding ice on my balls for the majority of the weekend, I also got to play a ton of online poker.
















PokerStars Tournament #64766513, No Limit Hold'em
Buy-In: $10.00/$1.00
45 players
Total Prize Pool: $450.00
Tournament started - 2007/10/21 - 14:34:23 (ET)

Dear presdlee,

You finished the tournament in 1st place.
A $139.50 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

You earned 134.88 tournament leader points in this tournament.
For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at
http://www.pokerstars.com/tlb_tournament_rankings.html


Congratulations!
Thank you for participating.


Those are a couple of the highlights. I also ended up in Step 5 twice for the Pokerstars PCA package. Each time I was ousted in 6th place and knocked down a level where I proceeded to bust completely. I managed to collect a ton of FPP along the way of doing that and reached SilverStar status on Stars and am now within striking distance of gold. 2000 more with a 9 days left. Not completely crazy. Not probable though. I'm still very sore from the procedure Friday and was planning to go to work and deal with the pain, but I think I'm going to take a day today.
Have a great week everyone.

No comments: