Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Mookie

This really should have went a lot better. I sucked out huge twice within a couple of hands. I said at the time I blamed the drugs, but really I was just getting tired and didn't want to be a short stack anymore. The drugs did a little, but more towards making me drowzy. After that I got a cup of coffee and decided to tighten up . I made it down to the money while knocking a few others out and then the major hand came when we had 13 left. Ricky raised in middle position and I had pocket Kings in the small blind. I should have pushed all in for 30K (he had 40K) but instead I just raised an Ace on the flop did me in when he couldn't fold the JackAce. So, two blogger tourneys in a row, two ITM, both times out with pocket Kings. Makes me sick. Thanks to Mookie for hosting, and Iggy for winning.

5 comments:

post said...

thanks for reading my blog.... i just linked you up and im in middle of reading your archives

Riggstad said...

Well Done Pres in the mook... I really wasn't that upset over the KQ hand :) you were short, so all is goot!

Wish ME luck as I move forward with getting my balls diced up.

figure the pain will be less than a fifth kid

Graidar said...

Thanks for stopping by guys.

I kind of figured it was just a busting my chops thing, I don't take anything too serious. Good luck getting your manhood taken. For all those guys who say it is easy, I say they are lying to you.

Definitely less pain then another kid though!! Good luck and I'll see you around the blogger events.

Riggstad said...

One of my employees had this done recently and his junk sack blew up to the size of a cantelope.

I didn't look at it, and maybe he was pimping me out of some work time, but cantelopes in the pants don't make me feel comfortable!

I'll let you know when I start my catstration blog!

President Dave said...

A cantelope is probably embellishing a bit. I would say mine felt like (not necessarily looked like) those hard plums that aren't ripe yet. Just felt very swollen, but man I never thought ice on the nuts could feel so good. I was still icing my balls this past weekend, it was the only thing that made the swelling go away.