Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday's at the Hoy

I think this was only my 2nd or third time playing in the Hoy because of the gawd-awful start time, but I love the BBTwo format and want to start getting into them again. I will now, in honor of Hoy, give a short picture essay.


As evidenced, I didn't play a lot of hand, but when I did I won them early and often and when I did go to showdown they ended up wining most of the time. I made it to the final table as a medium stack. Dwindled down to a shorter (not short by the blinds yet) stack. And then this...

Joe Speaker said it before I could, but I think I threw up in my mouth. Happy with my performance though, as I'm taking oxycodone for the pain from the vasectomy.


Disappointing after playing so well to go out to the table donkey, but what are you going to do? I had fun everyone and I'm finally going to pack it in now that jjok and JoeSpeaker are heads-up. Thanks to Hoy for hosting, have a great day everyone.

4 comments:

jjok said...

tighty......haha

Fun playing with you last night man.....great stuff!

Anonymous said...

Ouch, that's a tough beat. Looks like you played well though and that's all that really matters since that will eventually swing the odds in your favor.

Graidar said...

Yeah, had a good time last night folding the night away. I'm very happy though and hopefully I can get a little deeper next time. Thanks for stopping by

Shrike said...

Just be happy you cashed ... I gotta learn to fold more to protect my stack.