Monday, October 22, 2007

Funny Story about Shit (Literally)

I'm at work. Damn me and my work ethic. I would've loved to take a day today but I really need to take one at the end of the week so I can get waived from my military physical fitness test on Saturday. Under normal circumstances it is a test that can easily be passed (1 1/2 miles in under 13:45, 38 push ups, 47 sit ups). Those are just the lowest levels you can get. But, considering I am still limping around with a very tender set of balls and I am not supposed to lift anything over 10 pounds, I think I am going to have some trouble. I needed to come in as well to get some homework done (yes, I do it at work usually, it's the best place to concentrate).

Funny story today that I heard on the radio. Apparently, at Frederick Community College the school decided that you should not be able to smoke outside of the building's anymore. So, the new policy is you can only smoke in parking lots. Most are about 50 feet away or so, nothing major, others can be as far as 50 yards, again nothing too bad, I guess. But that is coming from a non-smoker. Apparently, the smokers are not taking it as well. You see, they have decided to conduct a protest against this harsh rule by taking it out on the bathrooms. Some tactics include removing entire rolls (think the huge rolls you find at a mall) of toilet paper, urinating in soap dispensers, and spreading their feces about the entire room. A message is always written on the mirror (in excrement, of course), that the protest will continue until the ban is lifted.

I can't imagine a time when I was so upset that I thought, "Damn it, I am so pissed off, I'm going to spread my shit on the wall to show it". I can't imagine what they would do if they banned smoking all together.

There have been no news reports about this (perhaps fear of copy-cat shit spreaders) but the radio show (Elliot in the Morning) had 4-5 people on verifying it was still happening.
The suspects are still on the loose.

I found that extremely amusing this morning and managed to give myself the hiccups for the last 30 minutes of my ride. I'm glad I decided to come in, just so I could hear that story.

No comments: