Thursday, October 18, 2007

Weekend plans

Vasectomy...ugh.
PokerStars Steps to the PokerStars Caribbean Adventure. I love the step program on Party Poker and I'm looking forward to playing them on Stars.

I think I am 400 FPP away from Silver status for the month.

Need to transfer $500 over to FTP to play BBT2, might need help with this.

Win $75 token in a hurry.

Would be nice to win the first one so I can keep getting my beauty sleep (6 hours) as opposed to when I play blogger tournaments (3 hours if going deep, if I'm lucky to fall right asleep at my desk).

Oh, and that pesky 27 page draft paper due on Tuesday. Of course I've started, if by "started" you mean giving it a title and putting my name up top.

Me = Awesome.

2 comments:

The 80th Minute said...

Hi Pres. Dave,

Nice blog you have here. But I would remove the adsense adds. They will never pay you cause your blog is gambling related. Check out their terms of service.

Cheers,
Dremeber

President Dave said...

Thanks Dremeber, I had no idea.