Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I wasn't asking much...

In fantasy news (avert your eyes if you don't want to read it), I only asked a couple things last night (being a Ravens fan and all). Either, (a) Lose huge allowing my two receivers, Moss and Welker to catch 4 TD's between them, giving me the win and a locked up playoff spot. Or (b) Win, but hold Brady under 2 TD's. Still making me a loser, but also making the third place team a loser and knocking him from playoff contention and locking up a spot (along with $150 minimum) in the playoffs for myself.

Of course I didn't get either scenario and I lost by a big margin and the other guy won after being down a single point with :47 on the clock.

4th down stop nullified by a time out. Awful.
4th down stop nullified by false start. Awful.
4th down incompletion nullified by a holding call by biased referrees. To be expected from a bunch of paid off New England Band Wagoners. They should have all been wearing Brady jersey's last night.

Makes me sick. Now I get to fight for my spot in the playoffs next week and the only way I don't make it is if I lose and the other two teams win. Not probable, but you never know.

1 comment:

post said...

bounty tourney tonight?

full tilt , 10 pm EST , every sunday night
buyin is $20+2
password is thepokergrind