Sunday, November 4, 2007

Well, while I'm at it...

I think I should have been a bit more aggressive here. Except delete "think I" and replace "a bit more" with "a lot more fucking aggressive". Owell, obv I'm having a good day at the O8 3/6 tables today up over 40 BB.


PokerStars 3/6 Omaha/8 (10 handed) Hand History converter Courtesy of PokerZion.com



Preflop: presdlee is MP3 with Ad, 9s, 3s, As.

4 folds, MP2 calls, presdlee calls, CO calls, 2 folds, BB checks.



Flop: (4.33 SB) Jd, 2h, 5d (4 players)

BB bets, MP2 folds, presdlee calls, CO calls.



Turn: (3.66 BB) Th (3 players)

BB bets, presdlee calls, CO calls.



River: (6.66 BB) 7h (3 players)

BB bets, presdlee calls, CO folds.



Final Pot: 8.66 BB



Results in white below:

BB has Ah 4d 8d Kc (Low: 7, 5, 4, 2, A | High: high card, ace).

presdlee has Ad 9s 3s As (Low: 7, 5, 3, 2, A | High: one pair, aces).

Outcome: presdlee wins 8.66 BB.

No comments: