Friday, October 12, 2007

I hate Friday Afternoon

I'm sitting here, I keep refreshing blogs, bloglines, deadspin, firejoemorgan anything to keep me occupied for another 2 hours and I can't get shit. This is some bullshit. What the fuck are ya'll doing? Huh? You are certainly not providing me with any entertainment. Now I'm forced to consider working the remaining 2 hours just so the damn thing will be over. Fuck me.

Anyways, got a call from a friend today who is running a cash game next Friday. Problem is I'm having a vasectomy that afternoon at 1. I know I'll be drugged a bit, but would I be totally pushing it to play that night. I don't think the boss is going to go for it either. She's already stuck with the kids all weekend with minimal help from me (not supposed to pick up anything that weighs anything). So, I'll probably have plenty of free time to play online poker, Woo Hoo.

Okay, I'm done ranting and raving. Someone post for Pete's sake!!!

No comments: