Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Columbus Day

I guess I am grateful that I had only driven an hour Monday morning before figuring out I had the day off. Thank you Elliot in the Morning!!! Awful night of poker Monday night, losing $170 in various forms. I made a very good play (I think) at the $50 NL tables. I had been fairly aggressive to this point on a pushover table and raise UTG with QQ to $2.50 (a standard raise at the time). CO+1 reraises to $5.50 and I immediately put him on AK. I decide to call (mistake 1 anyone?) and we see a flop of 2, 6, 7 rainbow. I check, he pots and I push all in for $30 more and he instacalls with AK. And do I ever mean insta, like he had the call any button pushed. River was a King, but I got my money in as a favorite and really against a normal player I'd have a lot more fold equity than against that guy. Any thoughts would be appreciated if anyone ever stumbles over this piece of shit in the blogosphere. I don't think I'm going to get a chance to play until Saturday, but who knows. Good luck at the virtual tables!!

No comments: